Sunday, December 02, 2001

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? Death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards.
You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work.
You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school.
You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating and you finish off as an orgasm.
-Anonymous

Anonymous what bull.
You have to come out and take a bow.
If u ever get to read this heres mine. BOW.

Thanx K

The fact of the matter is that:
1. All our actions seem to be building to that crescendo, what ever that might be: for me it cud be closing a big deal, for somebody else its that big exam, or rollout of that project.
But I have realised that you should not be happy the whole of ur life.
Think of life as a graph (not steffi.. if only..)
It has to go below the axis for it to really rise and deliver the results. If u consier the X-axis as the comfort level. Then if u want everything to be above that comfort level then the crescendo that you wanna reach will also be low.
But is happiness such an amazing feeling that you want to slog for it for sucha long time?

Has it been ordained that you have to be happy all the time?
To me that crescendo itself the best thing to work for. I get an amazing high with success. I think leaving the logic of it alone. I am ready to get under the comfort axis, I enjoy struggling coz i know there are those few moments of joy and I the struggle itself is an amazing challenge against myself.
but as the great anomymous himself said: life as a whole oesnt seem to be leading to that big O, but we try to drive those little things to a crescendo when the whole bloody thing is going downhill.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think life backwards is by George Carlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home