Saturday, February 02, 2002

It's all or nothing,
And nothing's all I ever get.
Ev'ry time I turn it on, I burn it up and burn it out.

It's always something,
There's always something going wrong.
That's the only guarantee, that's what this is all about.

It's a never ending attack,
Ev'rything's a lie and that's a fact.
Life is a lemon and I want my money back.

And all the morons
And all the stooges with their coins,
They're the ones who make the rules, it's not a game it's just a rout.

There's desperation,
There's desperation in the air.
It leaves a stain on all your clothes and no detergent gets it out.

And we're always slipping through the cracks,
Then the movie's over, fade to black.
Life is a lemon and I want my money back.

I want my money back.
I want my money back.

What about love?
It's defective! It's always breaking in half.

What about sex?
It's defective! It's never built to really last.

What about your family?
It's defective! All the batteries are shot.

What about your friends?
It's defective! All the parts are out of stock.

What about hope?
It's defective! It's corroded and decayed.

What about faith?
It's defective! It's tattered and it's frayed.

What about you gods?
They're defective! They forgot the warranty.

What about your town?
It's defective! It's a dead-end

- Meatloaf

Makes a lot of sense atleast these days may sound like rubbish after a few days.
Definition of the day:
Perspective: One man's poison is the same guy's food the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home